About Dr. Jeffrey Snow M.D.
Dr. Snow, a native of Massachusetts, has spent his entire professional career in South Florida, having been a senior partner at Surgery Specialists of South Broward for 17 years.
About Dr Jeffrey Snow MD
Dr. Jeffrey Snow MD. has been quite active in hospital medical staff leadership throughout his career, having held positions such as Chief of Staff as well as Vice Chief of Staff, and has chaired several important hospital committees over the years.
He was named one of America’s Top Surgeons three years in a row, and four years in a row was honored as one of Miami Metro Magazine’s Best Doctors in South Florida.
Specialty: General and Colorectal Surgery
Accepting New Patients: I am accepting new patients.
Who’s Who in America
Best Doctors in South Florida, Miami Metro Magazine, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
America’s Top Surgeons
2002-2003, 2003-2004, 2004-2005
- Instructor, Davol Corporation Instructor in Hernia Repair, 2002-Present
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- Vice Chief of Staff, Memorial Healthcare System
- Secretary-Treasurer, Medical Staff, Memorial Healthcare System
- Chairman, Department of Surgery, Memorial Healthcare System
- Chairman, Pharmacy Committee, Memorial Healthcare System
- Chairman, Credentials Committee, Memorial Healthcare System
- Chairman, Quality Care Committee, Memorial Healthcare System
- Member, Executive Committee, Memorial Healthcare System
- Member, Institutional Review Board, Memorial Healthcare System
- Member, Utilization Review Board, Memorial Healthcare System
- Member, Surgical Services Committee, Memorial Healthcare System
- Member, Board of Directors, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Memorial Healthcare System
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), 1978
Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA
Graduate: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), 1982
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine; Baltimore, MD
American Board of Surgery; 1989, 1998
American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery; 1990, 1997
New England Deaconess Hospital; Boston, MA
Albany Medical Center; Albany, NY
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH
1988-1989: Colon and Rectal Fellow,
Saint Vincent’s Health Center; Erie, PA
American College of Surgeons
American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
International College of Surgeons
Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
American College of Physician Executives
Jeffrey P. Snow, M.D., P.A.
General and Colorectal Surgery
38 Years Experience Offering
Caring, Kind, and Compassionate Care.